Even though it didn't rain, I decided to move the party indoors because it was so windy. He had been wheezing on Friday and I didn't want to chance making it worse. We moved it to the multi-purpose facility at Connie's school. I was worried about keeping the kids entertained, but it actually worked out GREAT! The little kids just ran around and played with some of Hayden's new toys and the big kids played dodgeball. None of the kids wanted to leave when the party was over.
My friend Marlayna made Hayden's birthday cakes and they turned out so cute! We had monkey birthday cakes, monkey bread, banana splits and monkey cookies. You can't have a birthday post without pictures and I am not going to let you down!
I didn't get a picture of the banana splits. They were gone before I had the chance.
I think it was a perfect monkey birthday party and Hayden had a blast! Thanks to all who made it a special day!


Wow! Looks like a great birthday bash! Those cakes are precious!!
ReplyDeleteI hate that I couldn't be there!! I have that prego pic on my refrigerator of all of us too!!! How fun!!
ReplyDeleteWell, I think the party turned out great, and now I have some good ideas for Maddie's 2nd birthday! I loved the banana split idea, even though I somehow didnt manage to get one for myself, lol.
ReplyDeleteHope yall can fit all that stuff he got in your truck to make it back home.