Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Birthday and a Milestone

We drove to La Vernia yesterday to eat for Heather's birthday. Hayden was tired and not in the best mood, but we still had fun!

Heather opening presents

Blowing out the candles

She had to call in reinforcements to blow out the candles :)

H-money wearing Kinzie's shades

And all is well when there is cake!

Chocolate evidence

Some of the lovely ladies at the party

Me trying to capture a good picture with Captain Grumpy Pants. This is the best we could do.

Hayden has really started to pick up words. He recently added "outside", "tractor" and "thank you" (tank you) to his vocabulary. He also mimics what we do and say. I have figured out that mama also means "more". He says it differently when he wants me and when he actually wants more of something. Any time he plays with a car, truck or tractor he makes motor noises. He likes to talk on the phone. I will call my mom and put her on speaker phone and he carries the phone all over the house "talking" to her. He points at everything and loves reading books. For a while now, when we are dressing him, he puts his arms in the sleeves, legs in the shorts/pants and feet in his shoes. He thinks he can do it, but I would be afraid to see what he looked like if I let him. It is so much fun to watch him grow and learn and develop his very own little personality.


P.S. Well, this is my 100th post! I guess you could say that is important to note. I started this blog almost a year ago and it is so fun to go back and read through them all. It makes me laugh, cry and sometimes wonder what the heck I was thinking when I wrote it. :)

I love journaling about our crazy, beautiful life and I'm so glad we're surrounded by such amazing people to share it with. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS