Just a few things...
Hayden blew me a kiss this morning without being prompted and said "Bye Mama". My heart just melted right there in the doorway. It was the sweetest thing ever! Definitely a moment I don't want to forget.
Also, he randomly brings things home from school in his pockets, mostly rocks. Well, yesterday he had stashed a cookie in his pocket and decided to have a snack when we got home. Crazy kid!
He has a new fascination with belly buttons. He pushes on my belly button and just giggles and giggles. I hope Baby H doesn't mind!
I was holding him the other night reading books as his legs were hanging over the rocking chair and he consumed every inch of my lap and I thought about the day when he won't want me to hold him anymore. :(
Let me hold you a little longer sweet boy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Addi LOVES belly buttons these days too...So funny! :]
ReplyDeleteoh man..this post made my heart melt too!! =) I have tears welling in my eyes! luv u guys!
ReplyDelete