Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

29 Weeks

How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain: We shall see on Monday...

Symptoms: swelling, heartburn, lots of Braxton Hicks contractions

Sleep: not enough this week


Best moment this week: It has been a week filled with many wonderful moments!

Movement: I always laugh when you can see my belly move. I wonder what's going on in there.

Food cravings: too much food this week

Gender: stay tuned :)

Belly Button in or out? It is definitely out.

What I miss: I am going to miss my family when we leave tomorrow :(

What I am looking forward to: another short work week

Weekly Wisdom:  There is nothing like the joy of a child! It is contagious.

Milestones: This was our last Christmas as a family of three. I can't wait until next year!

Confessions of a Working Mom: I was off this week and it was WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS