Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Busy Man

And the big guy has been pretty busy too.


Playing a little guitar courtesy of nanny Michelle

He should probably keep his day job for a while

He finally figured out how to drive this thing and now he loves it!

Playing with the boys. Out of the nine kids in our community group, seven of them are boys! 
Everyone is expecting but us (don't worry, I'm NOT drinking the water) and there is at least one girl on the way.

Is this the face of an innocent child or what? Ha! I still love those big eyes!

Eating ice cream with Daddy after work

Mmm...popsicle! Don't worry Mom, I didn't let him run around with a popsicle stick in his mouth.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsey! I was planning on going to the conference but between TAKS and pregnancy brain I forgot to turn in a request for funding. I'm going to ask on monday and see if there is any summer money left...I swear...if my head wasn't attached I would lose it...I keep stopping at green lights...and that is the least of my problems.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS