Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Two Year Well Check
Hayden had his two year well check yesterday and Dr. P was very happy with his development. She said that he is doing very well despite being sick often. She was quite impressed that he potty trained at the same time we brought a new baby home because that is when they usually regress. I told her I couldn't take the credit for that because he decided to do that on his own. I'm certainly not complaining though!
The nurse said "I wish all two year olds would act like him" which reminded me that even when I think he is being a holy terror, he really does behave pretty well.
- He is still holding steady at 30.5 pounds - 75%
- 35 inches tall - 50-75%
- And apparently he has a big head 50 cm - 75-90%. He had a really small head when he was born...like the 5% I think, so I found this interesting.
- He talks more and more everyday. It is fun to interact with him now that he understands more. They say and do the funniest things at this age.
- He is very active and really enjoys playing with other kids. He is so sweet and always wants to give them hugs.
- He loves on his little brother all the time. I can't wait to watch them grow up together!
I could go on and on about him, but to sum it up I love this little guy and I think he is smart, funny, sweet, strong-willed, ornery and absolutely precious!
On a side note, Granna and PawPaw got him this roller coaster for his birthday and let me just tell you that it is money well spent. It brings hours of entertainment. He has played on one several times before and I usually have to pry him off. He was so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


how fun I want one!!! haha
ReplyDelete