We were going to try to divide and conquer the festivities, but Hudson was a little out of his routine this weekend and did NOT sleep very much. That boy is pretty attached to his mama and he wouldn't let me get out of his sight. I was supposed to meet Garrett at Justin's graduation party, but that didn't exactly work out. I actually did not attend either graduation, but managed to make it to Macy's graduation party afterwards. I was not brave enough to try to wrestle with both of my children during graduation. Hayden was a W-I-L-D man this weekend. Between Hudson not sleeping and chasing Hayden all over the place, it was a crazy day, but I'm glad we were able to be there for part of it!
Macy graduated eighth in her class and was named Miss Lake View High School among many other accomplishments.
This is Macy and I 18 years ago. I can't believe it!
And here we are now
It's a good thing he's so darn cute because it has gotten him out of a lot of trouble!
Playing catch with Uncle Gil
Cassidy has the magic touch
Hayden "helping" Macy open presents
Granny and Hudson
This was right before Hudson had a massive explosion
I just love this pic!
Cassidy and the H-man. He wore her out.
Blowing bubbles with Granna
Macy with Granny and PawPaw
Macy got bucked off of her horse last night and after a long night at the ER, they determined she has a concussion. She is feeling okay today, but she doesn't remember some things that happened including graduation on Saturday. We are so proud of you Macy and pray for a quick recovery!!



No comments:
Post a Comment