At two months (nine weeks) old Hudson weighs in at a whopping 13 pounds, 15 ounces!!
He gained a pound in a week and a half since he was weighed last. I looked back and Hayden only weighed 12 pounds, 10 ounces at his two month well check. I knew he was growing, but I was not expecting him to be that big!
Stats for my records:
Weight: 13 lbs., 15 oz. - 90-97%
Height: 24 in. - 75-90%
Head circumference: 40 cm. - 50%
Big boy!
Dr. P said he is doing great developmentally. She thought he was rather strong for a two month old. She did confirm my suspicions about him having eczema. It is not the eczema that I'm overly concerned about, but allergies, asthma and eczema like to live in the same family and I don't really want them in ours again. :( I am hoping and praying that it is not a sign of things to come.
He just got one shot yesterday because we do an alternative vaccination schedule. He'll get the other one next month. This was the first time I've been by myself when they've had shots, but he only cried for a second so it wasn't too bad. I take that back...I took both boys by myself to Hayden's two year well check last month and Hayden had to get shots. That was an adventure! How could I have forgotten? I decided that maybe I wasn't brave enough to take them both to the doctor, or anywhere in public for that matter, by myself.
Overall, he got a great report and we are so thankful!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment