Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Blogiversary and a Giveaway!

*Update*  Please let me clarify that these necklaces are made by my talented friend Lindsay with an "a", not yours truly. :)

It's hard to believe that I started this home for my crazy ramblings almost two years ago. However, I am so glad I did as I look back and read about all of the wonderful memories.

In honor of this occasion, I am giving away a personalized, hand-stamped necklace from Trinkets by Lindsay. The winner may customize the design of their necklace.





To enter, just leave a comment before midnight on Monday, June 14. I will announce the winner on Tuesday.

12 comments:

  1. nothing like a giveaway to drive people out of the woodwork.

    i found your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend and have followed you since, as hudson had the same due date as my son oliver. i ended up delivering two weeks late, but i like keeping up with your sweet family!

    and also, as previously mentioned, those necklaces are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her jewelry....I want to enter the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also been following your blog for awhile now! Your sons are precious and I would love a necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. L-O-V-E that jewelry, and would L-O-V-E to win!! Happy 2 years to your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're necklace is adorable! You have a very talented friend! My 2 year blogiversary was last month and I completely forgot about it! Oh Well! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2 Years Anniversary! I would LOVE to win one! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I am glad you joined the blogging world, its great to watch your boys grow. I cant believe its been 2 years...Im going to check to see how long I have been doing it too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I would love one! Happy 2 years :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to win!! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the baby feet trinket. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS