My sweet baby weighed 16.2 pounds at the doctor on Wednesday when I took him to get his shots. Hayden was with me and he did NOT like seeing his brother cry. It was sad and sweet all at the same time.
Hudson has slept from about 9:30-6 several nights in a row. Could it be? I know he can go all night without eating because I have tested it out. If I heard him, I would just go in and check on him and maybe change his diaper and he would go right back to sleep so I knew he wasn't starving. That boy would let me know if he was hungry. Don't you worry. He hasn't been waking up the last several nights though.
Am I crazy to sort of be sad that he might be sleeping through the night or close to it? I am going to miss those middle of the night cuddles and grins.
Hudson does not like to be hot. Period. The heat irritates his eczema and does not make for a happy baby. This does not always work out when it is 110 and 100% humidity here. (I might be exaggerating a little bit here. Maybe.)
Hayden has been acting like his teeth have been bothering him for a while. How long does it take two year molars to come in? He ran a little fever last night. It got up to 103, but after Tylenol and Motrin (generic of course) he is fine today. Not sure what is going on. I don't think his fever would get that high from teething.
Hudson is thisclose to rolling over from back to tummy. He has mastered tummy to back, but not quite the other way around. He scoots all over the place with his feet and never stays where I put him. The other morning he was in the complete opposite direction in his crib.
Hudson has become quite the drool bucket. He blows raspberries and makes all kinds of noise, but as soon as I get the video camera out he stops. How do they know these things?
Hudson loves his "lovey" or anything soft. He plays with it and chews on it while he's going to sleep.
People always say that breastfed babies' poo doesn't smell as bad. I can attest to the fact that this statement is 100% FALSE.
I have been going through all of the things Hudson can't wear anymore to give away. I am having a hard time letting go of some of it, but I'm thinking that IF there ever is a third, these clothes could get a lot of use between now and then and maybe, just maybe, they would be the wrong color. :) I have held on to some of my favorite things though.
Work has been really busy because we have an event in July and we are down to the wire. I am happy to report that I helped my little
That's all. The end. Happy Friday!


No comments:
Post a Comment