Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Woman of Few Words

About 90 percent of my job is comprised of writing and editing and I have been doing a whole lot of that lately to prepare for an event in less than two weeks as well as the launch of our new branding strategy, so I have had few words to spare when I finally make time to blog. To top it off, I've been working in the midst of chaos while we are redoing the floors. It is almost done though! Pics of the finished product to come soon!

I have been taking pictures though. Enjoy!

The garden is looking good. We're still waiting on the squash and the green beans, but Garrett has already made several jars of pickles!


Family pic at the farmers market. I am posting this for memory's sake and not because I want everyone to see how great I look at 9 a.m. on a Saturday morning when it is already 110 degrees outside. Don't judge me.

Hayden reading the Jesus Storybook Bible to Hudson

My brother, my buddy

Serious conversation taking place here

2 comments:

  1. the pic of the boys together is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...those are the sweetest pictures of the boys....those are worthy of framing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS