Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Slow Down Baby Boy

Hudson has been pulling up with some help for a while and he pulled up on the train table by himself in the play room the other day, but I thought it was a fluke and didn't think much else about it until I walked into his room earlier this week and saw this...

He was very proud of himself!

I think I was in denial about my baby not being a baby forever. His crib mattress has now been lowered and hopefully he will not be able to climb out anytime soon.

He is currently cutting all FOUR teeth on the top! He has handled it quite well considering, but has not been his happy self. He is growing and changing so fast and sometimes I look at him and can't believe he is still just six months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS