Whew...last, but not least, Christmas at my parents'.
Hudson pretty much sums up how we all felt at this point. Exhausted.
So over the picture taking.
Cody (my brother) and his girlfriend Kim. As far as I know, she survived through family overload.
My brother Jody and his fam.
Lauren's grandmother came from Houston to spend Christmas with us. Hopefully, we didn't scare her off either!
Mom got new Christmas dishes and I love them! I think she needs to pass them down to me next year. :)
Hayden literally fell asleep at the bar and slept through all of the present opening. He was worn out!
Like father, like son.
That tongue kills me.
He climbed up there all by himself and now he does it all the time and tries to stand in it or use it to climb onto something else. Crazy kid.
My Memaw with some of her grandkids. She has A LOT. Hayden was sleeping during this.
As Hayden would say, "That's baby Race."
It was a whirlwind, but I am so very thankful that I was able to spend it with the people I love most. No matter how much time I spend there, how crazy and out of routine my kids get, how little work I can get done or how exhausting it can be, it is never long enough.


No comments:
Post a Comment