This really cool vintage 1964 ice cream truck came through our neighborhood the other day. It was the boys' first ice cream truck purchase and they were so very excited!
Look at those dimples! You would think he had just found a treasure!
Monkey see, monkey do.
Hudson thoroughly enjoyed his first popsicle and they were both a sticky mess!
Hayden always tilts his head like this and says "what's that?" or "what'd you say?"
My little sticky monster.
On another note, my ten year class reunion was a success! Everyone had a fantastic time and had nothing but great things to say. I'm glad we had a good turnout and it was good to see so many faces I haven't seen in years. I hired a lovely photographer because I did not want to be responsible for that and making sure the night ran smoothly. I will share pics and details soon hopefully!







Adorable pics!
ReplyDelete