The boys had their first trip to the zoo yesterday! The Austin Zoo is actually a wildlife sanctuary and all of the animals there have been rescued. There weren't a lot of exotic animals, but they still enjoyed it nonetheless. We met Scott, Christi and Harper there. I don't think I need to mention that it was hot. It seems like I've been saying that a lot lately, but I think I'm looking forward to fall already!
Hudson has had a little bit of a runny nose and it was right smack in the middle of his naptime, so he was kind of out of it for the first part, but then he took a nap and livened up.
Harper loves to flirt with Hudson and he always gives her the cold shoulder. She's going to remember that someday!
Waiting for the train. Hayden is proudly sitting by Scott of course.
Cutie!
We survived!
No comments:
Post a Comment