Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Boys of Summer Cont...

The Chick-fil-A by our house has an old International firetruck parked there for their spicy chicken sandwich promotion (get it? spicy, hot, fire...anyway) and Hayden has been asking to see it every time we drive by it.

So, we went the other day and had a little mini-photoshoot while we were there. They were having a good time and the stars were all aligning and we actually got some great shots!

Sidenote - Hudson is wearing Hayden's shirt. I guess the good thing about this is that it makes is easier to sort/put away their laundry because they can wear a lot of the same clothes. The sad part is that my baby is getting big. I have always called him "bitty" since the day he was born probably and I think I might have to find a new nickname because he is certainly not bitty anymore. :(

I think there's a few more pictures and I was going to include some updates on the boys, but I said I was going to bed a midnight and it is 12:04 so I'm out. More soon.










2 comments:

  1. Love this pics!!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauri! It is a rare occasion that I can get them both to smile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS