Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pregnant Diaries

I went to the doctor today since I blacked out at the makeup counter in Macy's on Saturday. It is not a great feeling when you know what is about to happen and there's nothing you can do about it. It was rather embarrassing. After all of that, I ended up with the wrong color makeup and now I have to take it back. I think I'll just send someone rather than let them think I rode the crazy train back in there.

I am okay but they are doing follow up testing to make sure we don't miss anything since I am having other symptoms. My doctor checked some things today and did bloodwork and then told me to take it easy. Our conversation went like this:

Doc: I really want you to take it easy especially until we figure something out. Do you work?
Me: Yes, I work from home.
Doc: With your kids?
Me: Yes
Doc: Oh, that's worse!
Me: Ha! Tell me about it.
(Pause)
Me: So I guess you can't give me a doctor's note to stay home and rest...

All joking aside, I had been feeling great the last couple months until last Thursday and I just consider this a small bump in the road. I am thankful to have healthy pregnancies (minus a few glitches) and healthy babies. And my job may be challenging at times, but the two brown eyed cuties are an excellent benefit package. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS