Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain: I went to the doctor yesterday at 27 weeks, 5 days and the total now comes to...wait for it...30 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes, I have tried to repurpose regular clothes, but it just doesn't really work for me. I am too tall and it's hard to find things long enough to cover my belly.

Sleep: It is starting to become an issue because I am H-O-T and my nose has been stuffy so I can't breathe. Oh and can't forget the leg cramps.
Best moment this week: Listening to your heartbeat!

Movement:
You move ALL the time, but mostly in the morning and at night, and you can see my belly move when you're really going crazy. Hayden thinks that is hilarious!
Food cravings: yogurt, granola, Chipotle, pound cake, brownie with ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: When Hayden threw up in my car the other day. Normally that doesn't bother me.
Symptoms: dry and stuffy nose, leg cramps, Braxton Hicks multiple times a day, swollen feet, back pain
Belly Button in or out? Outie for sure.
Wedding rings on or off? still on, but getting tight.
Looking forward to: Hayden's first t-ball game, Granna coming to visit
Baby's heartrate: 134 bpm




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS