Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, Hudson!

To my sweet little man,

Oh, how I can't help but smile every time I think of you. You are like fire and ice. I can't think of a better way to describe you. You have to be the sweetest little boy I know, but you are also as hard headed as they come. You are very attached to me, yet fiercely independent. You have a smile that lights up a room, although I can never seem to get you to smile for a picture.

Everyone always told me that little boys love their moms and you make me feel so very loved. You give me a kiss every time I ask and tell me you love me many times a day. You prefer to sit in my lap while I'm working, sleep as close as you can possibly get to me and be anywhere I am. You are very loving and still let me hold you and you are always telling me to "sit down" by you. I have learned to embrace this and be thankful for it because I know it won't last forever.

You have grown and learned so much during the last year. I'm amazed at our funny conversations and the things you can do that I didn't realize you could do. Even though you are undeniably in the terrible two stage, you still have such a sweet personality that shines through.

I pray that you continue to grow in grace and always know that above all else, you are a child of God. May he guard your heart and show you how to love others as he does.

I'm not sure how you're going to feel about a new brother or sister, but you should know that you will certainly not be forgotten. You are my little lovebug and I love you THIS MUCH!


Size:
- You weigh 32 lbs. and you are 37 inches tall. Big boy!
- You wear size 3T mostly and size 9 shoe.


Favorite Foods
- Yogurt
- Cheese
- Oatmeal
- Cereal
- Fruit
- Pasta
- Pizza
- Sausage, chicken


Milestones:
- You talk A LOT and in sentences. This is good or bad depending on the day. :)
- You insist on dressing yourself and do it quite well. The only thing I really have to help you with is your shirt.
- Recognize letters, shapes, colors and count to 10. You write a few letters and draw a few shapes.

Things You Say:
- You often ask "why?" after everything I say.
- On the other hand, if I ask you why you did something, you say "cuz" (because). That explains it.
- You usually say "uh-huh" for yes.
- You always brings me things (often bugs) and says "see, mommy!".
- You think Blayne's name is Cody and we can't seem to change your mind.


Favorite Things:
- The Lion King (you love this movie for some reason and ask to see it multiple times a day)
- Playing outside
- Bugs
- Dogs
- Helicopters
- Watching alphabet/phonics videos on YouTube as well as your usual Wheels on the Bus
- You have two blankets that are silky on one side and you like to sleep with them
- Sight words app on my phone and Angry Birds
- Drawing and coloring
- Building things with blocks or legos
- Trucks, cars, trains







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS