Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hayden - Four Years Old

I know everyone always says it, but how can you really be four? You have grown and changed so much in the last year, but have held on to your heart of gold. I love that about you. You are always thinking about others and sharing that big heart of yours.

You bring immeasurable joy and laughter with your silly antics, less than coordinated dance moves and eagerness to learn about everything around you. Whether you are break dancing in the grocery store, running to third base instead of first or singing loudly to your own rendition of Hakuna Matata, you are such a happy little soul.

You have reached many milestones this year including learning to write your name and starting your first season of t-ball. I can't believe you will start school in one more year! We survived this winter with almost no illness for the first time since you were born and could not be more grateful for your health. You have also learned a lot about Jesus and always want to know more. It is amazing to see what your four year old mind can comprehend.

You are so full of life complete with a dimpled smile that will make you melt. You and your brother are utterly exhausting sometimes, but someday I will miss the messes and the fighting and be so thankful for the craziness of being a work-at-home mom. The time I have spent with you the last two years may not always be perfect, but it is absolutely priceless.

We are so proud of you and can't wait for you to be a big brother again! You will love and lead them well.

I pray for another healthy, happy year with you. Thank you for loving me through my imperfections and showing me grace that only a child can. I hope you know just how much you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS