These are from the last month or so, in no particular order.
Valentine cuties!
Garrett took Hayden to see the monster trucks in February and he loved it!
I've been trying to spend one on one time with the boys. This was my Chick-fil-A date with Hayden a few weeks ago.
And my Double Dave's date with Hudson.
Watching the rodeo in San Angelo. He watched the entire thing for three hours, but the bull riding was his favorite.
Worms!
Mr. Gatti's with Granna and Blayne
Granna built them a fort. It didn't last long with Hudson though.
These two have a lot of fun together!
Counting his pennies.
Cookie monster from Cheddar's. This is the first and only one I've had this pregnancy and I shared it with all three boys. Sometimes, I wish I could eat one every day.
So sweet when he sleeps. The calm before the storm. Ha!
Sno cones at Zilker Park.
















No comments:
Post a Comment