Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Family Fun/Mom's Birthday

Last weekend, my oldest brother and his family and my mom came to visit since my niece had a volleyball tournament here. On Friday night, we dropped Hudson and Race off at Kidspa and went to dinner at Chuy's. It never disappoints.

My brother and Lauren recently got engaged so we went wedding dress shopping on Saturday and then headed to the volleyball tournament. Saturday night, we went out to a Greek restaurant on 6th and enjoyed a lovely evening on the patio. Mom opted to stay home with all the boys. She's brave!

On Sunday, we celebrated my mom's birthday. I hardly ever get to participate in family birthday dinners since we don't live in the same town so I was excited to get to celebrate with them.

I love having family in town, but I'm pretty sure all I do is eat when they're here.

Pictures from mom's birthday lunch.




 My little lefty.


 Birthday cake! Red velvet, her favorite.


 My boys L-O-V-E their Granna. Hayden recently started asking me if we could move to San Angelo and live with her. It makes me sad, but I'm glad that it is only a few hours a way and we are able to visit often.

 Race preferred to run around naked with a bicycle helmet on.


The H's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS