Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dog Days of Summer

I'll admit that we all might be going a little stir crazy. It can be somewhat challenging to take three small children anywhere without fear of meltdowns, missed naps, poop blowouts, breastfeeding breaks, you get the idea. Not to mention that it is crazy hot and we are all sweating by the time we get in the car.

Hopefully we will get to do something fun before the summer is over when Harley is a little bigger, but in the meantime we are trying to beat the heat and keep two very rowdy, very bored little boys entertained.



 Hey there friend. She "talks" to the animals on her play mat.

 Found herself in the mirror.

 I love those eyes, those lips and those squishy cheeks.


 Pretty in pink.

 Snoozin'.


 Speaking of dog days...

 I love when she closes her eyes and sniffs the air. She just turned seven and she's starting to look old. She really is a good dog when she's not driving me crazy. Bless her.


 Sometimes I can't believe they're all MINE!

Bored, much?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS