I am caught up with all of my sessions for the first time in... I don't know...ever. So I may try to catch up with some of the thousands of personal photos I've taken in the last few months.
My mom came to visit about a month ago and we celebrated her birthday and mother's day. We had red velvet cake, an all around favorite!
My mom does more for us than any other person on the planet and we could not be more thankful for her. She is one of the hardest working and most dedicated people I know. She never leaves work behind regardless of where she is (much to my dismay sometimes), she is a doer and not a delegator, and she will never let you down.
She might drive us crazy at times, but I am certain that she couldn't love us any more.
Hayden might think you're "old", but we know you are young at heart. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment