Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Beach Vacation - Texas State Aquarium

On the last day, we drove to Corpus and went to the Texas State Aquarium. It was really neat and great for a quick trip because there is not so much to do that it is overwhelming which is important when you have three very tired kids! We walked through the indoor exhibits and saw all kinds of sea creatures and birds. We also watched several shows. Harley loved it and pointed at everything saying "bird" and "fish".

Whew! What a fun and exhausting trip. I feel much better now that I have organized these photos.









 The boys were convinced this was Crush from Finding Nemo.





 Cousins


 Hudson LOVED the stingrays. He would have stayed there all day. They had been debarbed of course.

 I walked by this alligator several times before I realized that he was real!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS