Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

A few of my favorite things

My new favorite time of day is about 6 a.m. and not because I like to get up early. Hayden usually wakes up about this time and I feed him and then he lays with me until I have to get up and get ready for work. He is so sweet and cuddly in the morning and I love it! Someday, he won't think hanging out with mom is fun anymore, so I have to enjoy it while I can!

Hayden has pooped on me several times in the last couple of weeks. This is always fun because Garrett freaks out and leaves me holding him with a pile of poop in my lap. It is hilarious to watch Garrett's reaction to poop. I've never seen him move so fast.

Having said that, Garrett is the best daddy ever. He said at first that he wouldn't change any dirty diapers, but that has since changed and he has adjusted well even though he doesn't like it. He takes Hayden and picks him up from daycare since it is on his way. He also gets him dressed and makes his bottles sometimes in the mornings when I'm in a hurry. Everyday when I get home, the two of them are laying on the couch. It is so fun to watch him with Hayden and it makes me love him and appreciate him even more!

I am so glad its Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww...thats sweet, and I agree. I love walking into Maddie's room and see her little face every morning, it makes my day good from the start!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS