Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shower, birthdays and more

We had my friend Courtney's bridal shower at Miss Hattie's in San Angelo on Saturday. It turned out really nice and she got lots of good stuff!

Courtney with the awesome cake

Hayden riding the sheep outside Miss Hattie's

My mom, Connie, Hayden and I went to Target on Saturday night just for fun. Everytime I put him in his stroller, highchair or anywhere in a sitting position he props his feet up. It is too funny. The pic below shows him kickin' it in his stroller.



I LOVE this gummy grin!!

We had lunch on Sunday for Cody (my brother) and Garrett's birthday. They look thrilled don't they!


And lastly, my monkey child holding his bottle with his feet!

We had a great weekend and I was sad to leave as usual. :(

1 comment:

  1. Maddie props her legs up on things too! I think its hilarious when shes in her highchair all kicked back like an old man. HA! He's growing so fast...Maddie is still little so its hard for me to believe shes 13 months sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS