Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Peas and More

I decided to start trying baby food with Hayden since he will be six months old next week and he is definitely showing signs of readiness. I've been told by several moms that you should start with veggies first, particularly the gross ones so they won't acquire a taste for the ones that actually taste good and not eat anything else. Kinda cruel, I know. I couldn't think of anything more gross than peas, so that is where we began last night. Much to my amazement, he ate them and didn't seem to mind too much. Here are the results:

Peas aren't so bad

I think he had more fun playing with the peas than actually eating them

And, it's official! He is sitting up! He has been sort of sitting up for several weeks now, but now he really is.

Such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS