I did get to see my friend Sarah on Friday night. She was in town for the game. I haven't seen her in like six months so I was really glad I got to see her. I hung out with her and Dashia and we had a good time laughing at crazy costumes. The best one was a girl dressed up as a loofah.
I went to San Angelo on Saturday for a wedding and Courtney's lingerie shower. No, I wasn't in town for the biggest football game in Tech history and I was VERY sad about it, but its okay because I will be here this weekend for the OSU game. I had a good time with the girls and I got to watch it on TV. The touchdown with one second left...bliss!
And lastly, I voted in my first presidential election today. I have never been much into politics, but this election was important to me. It was a great feeling!


No comments:
Post a Comment