Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from the Jost Family


And for a little randomness...here is a video of Hayden in action last week. He is all over the place!



Thought I should also note that he completely gave up the paci over a month ago. I didn't take it away, but he didn't want it anymore. He would just chew on it when I gave it to him. I certainly wasn't sad about this! He is growing so fast though! It is crazy to think that I was about 5 1/2 months pregnant with him last Christmas. I didn't even know at that time how much joy he would bring to our lives.


This makes my heart smile and is the greatest gift of all! I thank God for this beautiful child everyday.


In all the hustle and bustle of last minute shopping, wrapping and preparing, I needed to take the time to stop (at 2:26 a.m.) and remember what this day is all about...the birth of a King.

Blessings to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS