I went to the doctor for my 3:20 appointment yesterday and they informed me that it had been moved to noon. I didn't get the memo, however, because they had called and left a message at the wrong phone number. I was really irritated because I was off yesterday and today and they couldn't fit me in until tomorrow. But I digress.
Hayden has his first dentist appointment on Thursday. I'm not sure how he's going to like it, but hopefully it won't be too bad. They don't clean them at this age. They're just going to check everything out.
His 15 month well check was supposed to be on July 24th, but we were out of town so I called the week before to reschedule and they told me he couldn't get in until September 1. What?! I'm just glad that he has been feeling well and we haven't had a reason to go to the doctor...so September 1 it is.
I spent yesterday morning and this morning with Hayden before I took him to daycare for lunch. I've been getting lots of hugs and kisses and I LOVE it! He is such a sweet boy. I missed him so much the past month while I was gone for work. The only problem is changing his dirty diapers. Most of my family and extended family on my mom's side have weak stomachs and I have always been the one that could handle it, but not so much now. I can't open the pantry where the trash can is, change a dirty diaper, brush my teeth, smell something funny from a mile away or see something gross without getting sick. It is crazy!
I am going to take it easy this afternoon and do some laundry before I have to get back to work tomorrow.
Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi there! I was blog hopping and found yours through Fabulous K's website. I am due February 19th, have a 19 month old son to take care of, and am SO SICK too! Just thought I'd offer you some moral support by letting you know someone else out there is "suffering" through this morning/all day sickness too :) It's for such a great reason. But, some days that doesn't make it any easier, huh?! :) Hang in there!!
ReplyDelete