Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

They Call Me the Fireman

I think it is safe to say that Hayden had a very fun Halloween this year!

He went trick or treating at daycare on Friday and wanted to share all of his candy. I don't know how long the sharing will last, but I'm glad that he's doing it now. They were all so cute in their little costumes!

We went to San Angelo for the weekend since it worked out that Halloween fell on Saturday and I wanted him to go trick or treating at our family's homes. Granna, Sassy, Christi and I all dressed up with Hayden and it was quite the adventure. Definitely the most fun I've had on Halloween!

I don't have much else to say. The pictures say it all! There are entirely too many pics to post on here so the Facebook link is at the bottom.







 


Well, Blogger is not cooperating anymore so here is the link to the pics. I will have to work on it later. I am off to the doctor for my 21 week appointment!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS