I have more pictures on my camera, but here's a few from my phone.
The pretty tables
For the centerpieces, I used fresh limes and floated a pink gerber daisy in a clear vase.
The awesome diaper cake Ashley made
I asked them to match the cake to the invitation and they did an excellent job! It was yummy too!
Court in her pink chair. We didn't want her to overdo it!
In other news, here's a few pics of Hayden. This boy is somethin' else.
Remember when I talked about his monkey face? Well, I have yet to get a very good video of it, but here is a picture.
Garrett is helping my parents remodel and Hayden was helping/supervising on Sunday.
And last but not least, take a close look in the upper right corner of this picture. This is a screen shot I took from the nanny cam in his room at school. I was watching one day and thought...hmmm, there's a kid standing on the book shelf. Oh wait, that's MY kid. Then you have the other ones waiting for him to pass off whatever he's trying to get. I couldn't help but laugh!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



OMG--the pic of him on the shelf..what a little monkey he is..haha! I loved the pic of him making the monkey face too..it's way cuter in person though! HAHA
ReplyDeleteCute baby shower! Good job on the decorations!
ReplyDeleteLove that Hayden got busted on the daycare cam- Too funny!
Congratulations on the new addition.
ReplyDeleteI have a new nephew due 3/1/2010. I found your site on the "next blog" feature and did some reading. Your little one is a cutie.