that we're having a BOY!!!
We opened the envelope Christmas night with my whole family and it was a very special moment. A baby boy, what a beautiful gift!
I have pictures, which is why I've been waiting on this post, but I have not had the time to get them off of my new camera yet.
So, I am officially a boymom and I am so excited about that!
Little Boys are Treasures
Little boys are treasures
Who are worth their weight in gold
And charm everyone around them
From the time they're hours old.
Who are worth their weight in gold
And charm everyone around them
From the time they're hours old.
They're Mommy's little darling,
They're a special pal to Dad,
And they bring the very happiest days
A family's ever had!
They're a special pal to Dad,
And they bring the very happiest days
A family's ever had!
It's a BOY! Yes, they wrote it on a piece of paper that happens to say "milk power". Kinda funny!
My mom had these beautiful ornaments on standby, a pink set and a blue set, to hang on the tree!










OH man..that little post brought a beautiful tear to my eye!! I can't imagine how fun it was to learn about ur lil bean that way!!! =)
ReplyDelete