I realize that some of my posts lately have A LOT of pictures, but here's the deal people, I take way more pictures than I even put on this blog and I don't have time to sort through them all and print them, much less scrapbook. I plan on printing this blog so that someday when I'm old I can read through it all and wonder how in the heck we ever did it. I also plan on showing it to my boys' girlfriends and embarrassing the tar out of them by showing pictures of them in their Thomas underwear and cowboy boots. :) So bear with me!
Super Hayden! To the rescue!
Being silly with Scott
First gymnastics class. He loved it!
Doing a little artwork. Thank God for washable paints!
Checking out his Easter goodies from Granna
She brought him a shovel and a rake so we put him to work!


so sweet...gymnastics looks fun!
ReplyDelete