Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

One Month Old

Look who's one month old!

I had full intentions of posting this yesterday, but sleep is a precious commodity these days and I chose to go to bed instead. :)
 

 
One month old

So sweet!

And of course some pictures from the last couple of weeks!

Hudson and Aimee

Hayden loves to play with Hudson's toes

Sad face :(

He loves bath time! This was one of his first baths. Sorry Sassy, I think I missed the first one.


Squeaky clean

Sleeping beauty


He doesn't go to the doctor again until he's two months old, but I know that he is growing like a weed! 

There's not much to report, but here's what he's up to at one month old:
- Eats every 2 - 3 hours
- He had his first bottle last week because my mom had to watch him while I went to meet with my boss. He did great and went back to nursing just fine. 
- Out of newborn clothes and into 0-3 months
- Moved up to a size 1 diaper
- Sleeps a lot. The last week he has slept much better at night going about three hours between feedings.
- He has a precious crooked smile that is going to steal a girl's heart someday! I realize that he's probably not smiling on purpose yet, but it is still cute! Although, Granna swears he smiled at her.
- Scoots all over the place when he's lying on the floor
- Still not a fan of tummy time
- Rolls to his side. He won't really let me leave him in the floor long enough to figure out he can roll all the way over.
- Loves the bouncy seat
- Has really good head control
- Goes through more diapers than I can even count. He has a diaper rash right now that we're trying to fix, but when he poops every 30 minutes it doesn't have much of a chance.

Have you heard of the book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie"? Well, I have my own version that goes something like this.

If you feed Hudson, he will fall asleep. When he falls asleep, he will have a massive explosive diaper. When he has an explosive diaper, he will wake up. When he wakes up, he will want to eat again. When you feed him, he will have to poop. When you change him, he will pee all over everything. When he pees all over everything, you will have to change his clothes and the sheet and wash everything. When you wash everything, you have to fold it. When you fold it, you have to put it up. When you are done, Hudson will want to eat again. If you feed Hudson.....you know the rest. :)


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" comparison- Too funny, and probably so true!!

    He's so cute- Can't believe he's already a month old!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS