Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Crazy Love and Other Randimosity

I am starting a new book called Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I'll let you know how it goes.


Are there any babywearing mamas out there? I want to get a sling to put Hudson in, but don't know which one to get and most importantly, I want one that is safe after all of the recent things in the news about them. Suggestions?

I am also on the lookout for a swimsuit. I think something like this might work well to cover up my battle wounds after having two rather large babies.

Slimming with a little splash of color, full coverage, no saggy arms, no jiggly thighs....yep this is it!

I am still looking for a double stroller after changing my mind 900 times. I have decided I want a jogging stroller, not because I'm going to actually jog necessarily, although I should, but I would like it to be functional on all terrains. The BOB is my first choice, but it is not cheap and they swipe them up on craigslist faster than I can find them and even then they're still expensive. Again, looking for recommendations here for one that turns well, fits through a standard doorway and has a swivel wheel in the front.

I think that's all for now. Don't leave me hangin'.


2 comments:

  1. Well...I think a moo moo will be my bathing suit of choice for this summer. Cool and breezy!!! I will keep my eye out for a BOB. There is a baby consignment expo in May, so we should go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I'm no help on the baby stuff...I'm basically clueless. Did I get an email from you today? It came to my work email and was about the Career Education conference this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS