We finally got a double jogging stroller and I love it! I always very carefully choose big purchases and I have been pondering over which one to get for quite some time now. After doing a lot of research and reading a lot of reviews, I think I found the best one for the price. I just couldn't bring myself to pay that much for a double BOB.
We tested it out around the neighborhood and it is super easy to push and turns on a dime with the swivel wheel in the front. It is much easier to go places when you can strap them both into the same stroller.
Several people have asked about a side by side versus a tandem (front to back). I didn't know for sure which one I would like best either, but I think it really depends on what you're going to use it for the most. Joggers/side by side are wide so they're not necessarily great for shopping and maneuvering through aisles, but tandems can be hard to push and turn especially as the kids get heavier. This particular stroller does fit through a standard doorway. I know that can be a problem with some of the others.
As of now, I have no complaints!
Testing out their new wheels
Hudson seemed to like it. He would actually scream when we went for walks in his other stroller, but as you can see he enjoyed it this time. I think he liked being next to big brother. Hayden kept reaching over and kissing his head. So sweet! I'll take it while it lasts before they're beating each other up in there!
I also bought a nap nanny. Hudson has been a little congested off and on and I try to keep his head elevated at night when he sleeps so he can breathe easier and to prevent ear infections. I've done this several different ways, but the nap nanny is designed for that purpose. He sleeps really well in it and I also let him lounge in it during the day. Hayden also uses it as a chair when he's watching TV. I think it is a ridiculously expensive piece of foam, but it has served its purpose.
Sleeping peacefully
Pardon the underwear. It happens.
Happy Friday!




Love the pictures in the stroller! What sweet brothers!! So cute!
ReplyDelete