Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Lenaburg

I met up with Amy and Hope from my community group last week to celebrate Hope's baby girl due to arrive the first part of August. She has two boys and was in need of some girlie stuff so we hooked her up! I might have had a little too much fun picking out pink things and ruffles. 

Okay, seriously...how cute is that pink butterfly going to look on her little newborn hiney?!

And a pink ruffle butt?! Doesn't get much cuter than that.

We also wanted to let Baby Lenaburg know just how much we love her by devouring this beautiful creation of brownies, ice cream, chocolate and whip cream goodness. It was delightful.

They are keeping the name a secret until she is born, but I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS