We had Christi's baby shower last Saturday. They are not finding out the gender, but I wanted to think outside the box on a neutral theme to stay away from yellow. After not being able to find what I really wanted, I ended up making this...
The goods
Christi's soon-to-be sister-in-law made this awesome diaper cake! I found the little "diaper candies" around the diaper cake on Etsy. There's people who have crafty abilities and then there's people who just order those crafty things on Etsy. I fall into the latter category most of the time. :)
He hardly made a peep the whole time.
The candy bar.
So glad I can be a part of this special time in their lives.
Sleepy from all the partying.
Love these girls and the boy of course.
.
Playing with Sassy and Granna.
He is fascinated with his tongue. It cracks me up.
She got a lot of great stuff and we are having another shower in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to meet the little peanut! I love him/her already.








No comments:
Post a Comment