Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fifteen years ago today, Mercedes Ann Jost, went to be with Jesus after a long battle with ALS. She was buried two days later on Garrett's 13th birthday. Since I have known Garrett it has always been challenging to celebrate another year of life in which also marks another year of her death.

However, I think we should always celebrate her life. I can say this with confidence even though I have never met her because I know of the legacy she left behind. I only wish I could tell her myself.

I hope that legacy is never forgotten and that our kids will whisper her name and cling to the memory of the grandmother they will never meet on this side of Heaven. For now, we rejoice in knowing that we will meet her someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS