Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010: Part III

For me to not really like Halloween, I sure did have a lot of pictures to sort through! On Sunday, we headed home early and went to another fall festival at the church where Hayden goes to Kids Day Out. He got to play more games and get more candy that we don't need!

After the festival, we went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. He was actually really into it this year and it was so cute. There's nothing better than sharing in your child's joy.

 This was the best shot I could get of both of them before I gave up.



Playing Plinko

 This was another one of his favorites. He loves to play golf and we're pretty sure he's a lefty.

 Goin' fishin'

Bowling

Hudson trying to sneak some candy. Not gonna happen, dude.

Ready to go trick-or-treating!

He would knock or ring the doorbell and then look for someone through the window.

One tired little boy.

All of his loot! I very rarely let him have candy, but I'm letting him enjoy a little bit of it since he worked so hard to get it. 

Whew. No wonder I'm still tired from the weekend. Halloween 2010 was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS