We went to San Angelo for the weekend and took the boys to the Fall festival at Sassy's school and did a little trick or treating Saturday night since we wouldn't be there Sunday night.
Woody! I can't even tell you how excited Hayden was about this costume. Garrett and I, honestly, were not that pumped about it at first, but he kept asking about it and got SO very excited when he saw it. I loved seeing the sheer excitement on his face every time he put it on. All of the kids that saw him loved it too and would say "Hey, it's Woody!" and wave at him.
Doing the cake walk with Granna.
The duck pond was his favorite game.
Bean bag toss.
A three-eyed monster and a punk-rock, Kelly Osbourne look alike. Hayden wouldn't go near Jill because he didn't know it was her! It was too funny.
Hud hanging out with Uncle Jody. They were buds.
This pic is blurry, but I love that sweet little face.
Trunk-or-treat with Sassy.
Sweet little Race just hanging out.
Hayden and Grandpa
He got to pick out his candy at their house!














No comments:
Post a Comment