November was a busy month and I didn't even have time to blog about it. I have been averaging about four hours of sleep a night the last couple of weeks and I just can't find the energy to upload and edit pictures.
Where to start? Let's backtrack.
My friend Laci had her sweet baby boy, Garner Charles Chapman, on November 11. She was two weeks overdue and after 24 hours of labor, he arrived weighing 9 lbs. 13 oz. and was 22.5 inches long.
My 28th birthday was on November 12. Nothing too exciting about that other than the fact I'm getting ever so close to 30. We enjoyed a great dinner with our friends Amy and Tyler and Garrett bought me a new lens for my camera! I also received some other great gifts and spent the weekend with my three favorite boys.
Thanksgiving festivities coming up next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment