Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We went to San Angelo for Thanksgiving and I think I'm still recovering from the week. I need a vacation from my vacation! The suitcases may or may not still be packed. I'll never tell. It is always fun though and we cherish the time we get to spend with family no matter how exhausting it is.

Thanksgiving Day at Granny and Pawpaw's

 Hudson's first Thanksgiving! He enjoyed some sweet potatoes and dressing that Granna shared with him. 

 My Granny's beautiful turkey dishes. We have used these plates at Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember. Tradition has it that we eat on these magnificent turkey plates and then put up her Christmas tree. I look forward to it every year!

 This was also Race's first Thanksgiving

 Concentrating really hard while decorating the tree. He was so excited!

Hayden hanging out with Uncle Jody

 Race and Aunt Pink


 These two are trouble!

 Jody helping Race decorate Granny's tree


 My niece and nephew

Hudson playing peek-a-boo with Aunt Pink

We were missing two sets of aunts and uncles and seven cousins. Shout out to Dorley and Lyndra. I thought of you while I was eating Granny's homemade dressing and pies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS