Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Big News

No, I'm not pregnant. Just thought I should clarify that.

I've been working behind the scenes on starting a photography business and have worked really hard for a long time to prepare for this. I did NOT want to be one of the newbies that many veteran photographers in the business despise because I got a decent camera and thought I knew what I was doing. That is one of the things I love about it, there is never an end to what you can learn or the ability to push yourself creatively. Photography has been a big part of my professional career in advertising and marketing for the last six years and has always been a passion of mine, but the thought of doing it as a profession was always stored in the back of my mind.

I am still working for the same association I have been working for and will continue to do so, but due to some changes in my position, the timing could not have worked out more perfectly. If you've never believed that God can do great things in your life, you should know that my journey to this place has been nothing short of God's carefully crafted handiwork.

I kept telling myself that I wasn't ready, but I just decided that there's no time like the present and I needed to stop letting my fear of failure delay things. Do I know everything there is to know? No. But I am excited to start this journey and I'm committed to always trying to better myself.

He who calls you is faithful; He will surely do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:24

So, without further ado, I would like to introduce you to Lindsey Jost Photography! My website is not quite ready yet because I'm still tweaking a few things, but I'll be adding to the blog and Facebook in the meantime.

4 comments:

  1. congratulations Linz!!!

    Soooo happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you!!! Your pictures always look so good...excited for your new journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! How exciting!! I want to book a session immediately!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey this is great! I was planning on emailing you and letting you know that I have been thinking of you and your job situation lately. I'm so excited for you and I know that God has many great things planned!! I am definitely inspired to get mine going! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS