I have this weird problem with perfectionism when it comes to most things and it causes me much stress to do things out of order so I have been neglecting this blog for the sake of keeping things chronological. Stupid, I know. I just haven't had time to get all of my thoughts together much less manage to get a shower every other day so I'm hoping to catch up on the latest story of us.
Here goes nothing.
We took Hayden to the carnival and the rodeo in San Angelo a few weeks ago (told you I was behind). Someone (cough, Garrett) to remain unnamed (cough, Garrett) accidentally deleted some of my very favorite photos from that day. I am hardly ever in the photos with my sweet boys because I'm always taking them and there were some really fun photos of Hayden and I. I am just sick about it, but I know he had a great time and that's what this blog is for, to document the events of that day so that I can remember them forever with or without photos.
He rode every single ride that his height would allow and loved every minute of it. His very favorite was the motorcycles. He honked the horn all the way around.
Hudson just chilled in the stroller and enjoyed being outside.
He won this green monkey and wore it around his neck the whole time.
Granna said we couldn't spin too much so that Hayden wouldn't get sick. I really think she's the one that didn't want to get sick on the kiddie ride.
Looking at the pigs with Daddy.
He also LOVED the rodeo. He sat still for more than two hours and was mesmerized by it all.
What a fun day!






No comments:
Post a Comment