Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hayden's Birthday Party - John Deere Style

I feel bad because last year I had just had a baby so I didn't go all out for Hayden's birthday party, but we managed to have a fun party and an awesome Thomas the Train cake. This year, our foster training class and his surgery kind of threw things off so we decided on a Wednesday to have his party that following Sunday. We are go with the flow, fly by the seat of our pants kind of people though and we made it happen!

We had it in San Angelo so some of our family could celebrate with us. I knew I wanted it to be indoors because the last two years the weather has been crummy. Options are slim to none in San Angelo, but we had it at The Rink. Hayden didn't skate, but he had a blast playing games and miniature golf. It was a great party!



 Tractor cookies

 A little friendly go cart racing...

That is until Jill cut Murray off on the turn. Ha!

 Cheering for Daddy



 My boys love cousin Blayne.

 Addi talking to Mom.








 Pawpaw showing them how it's done.

 My little golfer



  Where'd it go?


Fun times! Thanks to all who came. I'm glad he got to have a fun day before his surgery because the last week has not been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS