Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day of Kids Day Out

The boys started KDO last Wednesday. Hudson has been with me every single day for the last 18 months minus one night while I was in Oklahoma. He's only been left with a babysitter for a few hours a handful of times. I am excited for him and he has done great the two times he has been. He was smiling as soon as we pulled up this morning so I think he likes it!

The first day it took him an hour to go to sleep which I was worried about because he is easily distracted, but they said he laid down and went right to sleep on his own today

Hayden was glad to be back and see his old friends. He gets really bored and always needs to be doing something so he really enjoys going.

I had a session an hour away last week so Garrett took them on their first day. Today was the first day that I was alone at home and it was strangely quiet. I didn't even know what to do at first. I was able to complete a task for work from start to finish without any interruptions. I know this time will be good for all of us!



My handsome boys on their first day.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS