Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

So Much to Say...

I have a lot to catch up on such as:
- Halloween
- 11 week update
- Cassidy's wedding
- Hudson's new haircut and he is 20 months old today
- women's development program and what God is teaching me

Instead, I've been working like crazy in between women's development, trying not to barf and sleeping. I hope the "great sickness", as I not so lovingly refer to it, ends soon because the work isn't going anywhere.

I haven't been participating in the Thanksgiving challenge but I am thankful that "the love of God is greater than we dare to hope or dream". You should check out the new songs from the live worship album our church is releasing soon. www.austinstoneworship.org

I shall return...sooner than later hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS